Bus Australia Fleetlists

Started by Snorzac, November 04, 2008, 07:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

Just though I'd tell everyone that I now have ACTION and Transporter Fleetlists on BA. ACTION changes I will probably be pretty aware of but anything with Transporter I may need someone to mention that. So yeah If you see a TBX change PM me on either this board or the ATDB.

Irisbus Rider

Transporter? I personally didn't think too much of that movie. The second one is better.

Busnerd

i cant remember which one i liked better but i think i own both, good movies. First saw it late and night and was obsessed.

Irisbus Rider

There was a scene where they were running through a depot full of R312s, I, Indeed, was obsessed too.

On a serious note, i'll definately pass on any fleet info I receive so we have an updated list.

Snorzac

Massive updated going on with the ACTION list, TBX will be next.

Irisbus Rider

Buzz Killington

adding a "livery" column is considered a "massive updated" ?

Oh and its FORMERLY, not FORMALLY.

Snorzac

The seating codes were wrong, I re-did every bus, and every bus will have some thing in the livery column so, there will be over 800 updates.

Barry Drive

Quote from: MAN 18.310 CNG on December 21, 2008, 12:55:14 PM
The seating codes were wrong, I re-did every bus.
The PR100.2 seating codes weren't wrong before - but they are now. The MkI body Renault PR100.2 officially seats 42 (they count the back seat as 5). The MkII body seats 43 not 49. You will need to change all of these back.

Snorzac

I just looked at the ACTION website, but I will change them back