Piecing together ACTION's history.

Started by Buzz Killington, March 18, 2012, 04:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz Killington

Since 2005, ACT Bus has been building up a wealth of information on the past, present and future of Canberra's ACTION Buses in order to provide an in-depth online resource of all things ACTION.

Our Wiki features individual articles on all current buses and hundreds of retired vehicles, whilst our Gallery contains thousands of photographs of ACTION's past and current bus fleet, together with memorabilia, infrastructure, timetables and more.

This has been a collaborative effort and we offer our sincere thanks to those who have provided information, images, articles and knowledge to help us build the site. But there is always more to do.

So we are putting the call out - if you've got anything ACTION related laying around the place and can scan them in, If you're got articles or images on your computer that we can use on our site, if you've got a great recollection of any particular - email them through to us at website@actbus.net

Your contributions will greatly assist us in providing a comprehensive website now and into the future.

lukeo25

I have various things including, 1968 bus timetable part of which is in the gallery, 1998 bus map and timetable for route 30/31/32/47, 2005 bus map and a small number of network 2005 timetables, some network 2003 timetables. I need lots of time to scan everything but I'll see what I can do

Buzz Killington

Thanks Luke - no great rush. I know how time-consuming scanning can be.