Irisbus 317 & bike at Cohen St Bus Station

Started by Carrie, May 26, 2009, 05:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrie

I took this photo of Irisbus 317 having a bike put on the bike-rack outside the Cohen St Bus Station. It's not a great shot, I was a passenger in a car at the traffic lights. But it's my first photo there, so I'm putting here! :P

Bus 400

Nice picture, but I have one thing to say.....
Somebody actually caught a bus from Cohen Street Bus Station!!!

Busnerd

OH MY GOD its so bizarre, why would anyone catch a bus from a stop!

I know several people this new stop helps out...it's not a half bad location, but I could see it being a bit deserted there, unless you catch a full bus in the afternoon, you can beat the crowds and get on at Cohen instead of Lathlain.

Snorzac

Quote from: TP 3000 on May 26, 2009, 07:04:07 PM
Nice picture, but I have one thing to say.....
Somebody actually caught a bus from Cohen Street Bus Station!!!

From my experience the Bus Station that isn't busy is the Camron Ave. one. I have found that Cohen st. is rather busy at times.

Buzz Killington

I did a quick drive around on Tuesday. Lathlain was busiest and there wasnt much happening at Cameron or Cohen

Carrie

I caught a bus [10 route] at the Cameron St Bus station on Tuesday. Nowhere to sit down as seat is so small and it was already taken. Quite a few people, including me, had to stand waiting in the cold and wind. I'm not looking forward to when winter really hits! I only had to be there [at the Cameron St Bus station] because my bus stop on Hennessey St., wasn't finished. [It was meant to be finished by now but the rain delayed it, according to the chap I spoke to on the phone about it.]

Buzz Killington

I can understand if the infrastructure at Lathlain and Cameron is just a few shelters given that its temporary (although it will be in place for 18 months at least), but the infrastructure at Cohen is very lacking. Surely they could have installed a much better shelter structure.

Snorzac

I actually complained about the Camron Ave. station Northbound stops on Wednesday because there is No-where that you can take shelter out of the rain.

Irisbus Rider

Lets hope enough people complain about it, so they do something!