More Pictures (Including a Pompas angle)

Started by Snorzac, June 07, 2009, 10:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

First is Virusbus 318 on a route 900 at the Cohen st Station.

Next you see Renault PR100.2 932 with a mechanic testing it.

Renault 874 on the first 905 for the day.

Virusbus 317 departing the Cohen st Bus Station

Renault 102 about to leave on a 956 (yes Martin the is the passenger you told to go to platform 2 but...)

Next up is Renault 990 at Cooleman Court before operating its 4th 927 and final for the day

and finally the one everyone has been waiting for the 'pompas angle' of BUS 990

Buzz Killington

Sir Pompously

Quote from: Mini Mat on June 07, 2009, 10:24:59 PM
and finally the one everyone has been waiting for the 'pompas angle' of BUS 990

Oh my monocle! *Keels over and faints*

It is Pompous, Zac, Pompous :P

Nice photos Zac, the Second seems a little over exposed (The front of the 100.2 is very very bright!) however. The Second last one is a clear winner, and my favourite out of the lot.

The Love Guru

Barry Drive

Quote from: Mini Mat on June 07, 2009, 10:24:59 PM
Renault 102 about to leave on a 956 (yes Martin the is the passenger you told to go to platform 2 but...)
But ... you cbf telling her she was getting on the wrong bus? Perhaps because there was no 900 bus at platform 2 she decided to catch any bus which said 'City Interchange' on the front.

Snorzac

I did actually. I saw her when I was taking the photo so I went over and helped her. The driver of 102 did the same thing. She actually tried complaining about you to that driver telling her that you had told her to go to the wrong platform.

Barry Drive

Quote from: Mini Mat on June 08, 2009, 02:49:19 PM
I did actually. I saw her when I was taking the photo so I went over and helped her. The driver of 102 did the same thing. She actually tried complaining about you to that driver telling her that you had told her to go to the wrong platform.
And that's why bus drivers just stop giving a shit. You tell them where to catch the bus from, sometimes even tell them the time it departs and this is the thanks you get.