Winter Afternoon! ACTION and Hopkinsons *Warning 12 Photos*

Started by Sir Pompously, July 06, 2009, 07:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Pompously

BUS-348 a Scania L94UB is seen laying over outside The Marketplace at Gungahlin

BUS-377 a MAN 18.310CNG is seen at Cohen Street Bus Station

BUS-894 a Renault/MACK PR100.2 mkII is seen at Cohen Street Bus Station on a route 43, Dunlop Loop

BUS-340 a Scania L94UB CNG is seen at Cohen Street Bus Station

BUS-842 a Renault/MACK PR100.2 mkI is seen at Cohen Street with Mt Majura in the background

The interior of BUS-984, a Renault/MACK PR180.2 mkII

BUS-984 a Renault/MACK PR180.2 mkII is seen on Glenora Drive waiting to begin a 757 to Gungahlin as a QANTAS Boeing 737-400 comes in to land

BUS-984 a Renault/MACK PR180.2 mkII is seen on Glenora Drive waiting to begin a 757 to Gungahlin

A Sticker which is unique to Canberra, 'These Doors open only at Interchanges'. These blue and white stickers have been on the rear doors of ACTION's buses for as long as I an remember!

A Different view of BUS-984

TV 528 a Denning Decker and an unknown coach from Hopkinsons are seen at Canberra's Dinosaur Museum

And I just found this a little comical, that they are advertising that the Police station is 24hours (They should put up a little day night logo like McDonalds)! In all honesty, you would think it would have been 24hours from it's inception!

Buzz Killington

The Love Guru

Sir Pompously

You believe correctly, thankyou to copy and paste! It will be changed, post haste.

smitho

Some great shots there - especially 'A Different view of BUS-984' - the interesting window reflections are a bonus.

Simes

Quote from: Sir Pompously on July 06, 2009, 07:29:16 PM
And I just found this a little comical, that they are advertising that the Police station is 24hours (They should put up a little day night logo like McDonalds)! In all honesty, you would think it would have been 24hours from it's inception!

It might be a sign that business is booming?  :P