880 in new AOA for the ANU

Started by Snorzac, August 31, 2009, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snorzac

Buzz Killington

Irisbus Rider

Good scoop!

Black definately suits thoser MkIIs, looks swish!

Buzz Killington

Busnerd

Looks a bit basic/boring but it's still better than having iinet on there still! At least its a good sign that bus advertising will still be doing AOA's and they look alright too. I actually hope they do some more AOA's than buspak had, thats one thing with a company like them, bus advertising has no respect for the buses at all and won't care if they do 10 AOA's at once! Plus they are probably cheaper than buspak meaning more companies will be able to afford it...Im just wondering, who does surfside use for their ads?

Irisbus Rider

Saw it today, it's very very simple, but somewhat effective as it stands out.

smitho

Saw it entering Belco Depot this am and it looked fantastic - talk about great visual impact.

It reminds me of the all-over black and red stripe livery which Britain's Great North Eastern Railway used on its Mark 4 cars and Mark 3 / HST sets until it lost this IntercIty franchise recently. Swish.

Buzz Killington

Quote from: smitho on September 02, 2009, 07:57:43 PM
Saw it entering Belco Depot this am and it looked fantastic - talk about great visual impact. 

Definitely. The simple ones are often the best. Except for 872.. yuck.

Is the blue reflective tape on yet? I recall reading somewhere that the old Downtowner AOA was removed because it was too hard to see at night, and that was maroon.. Although there were never any issues with 108 in its Heineken days.

Snorzac

I am pretty sure that it has reflective stripes on it now

Buzz Killington

Does anyone know if the Botanic AOA is still underneath, or did the whole bus get repainted before they put on the ING wrap?

Snorzac

I am pretty sure that it is still under there. The iiNet wrap is still on as well. If you are close up to it you can see it.