From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||February 1990|
|Removed from Service||7 November 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||February 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 840|
Bus 840 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 8 February 1990
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Woden Depot.
- Bus 840 carried an AOA for the Australian War Memorial, launched in June 1990.
- Like other Mk1 Former AOAs, Bus 840 carried the Mk2 Livery.
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- It was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 7 November 2011.
- It has been purchased by an ACTION driver.