BUS 393 (2)
|Bus 393 - Ben|
|Entered Service||9 November 2009|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT ME41|
|Body Date||Aug 2009|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 393|
|* BUS 393 (1)||– Volvo B58-56|
Bus 393 is a MAN A69 18.310 HOCL-NLTEP (Euro IV) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for University of Canberra.
- Bus 393 arrived at Belconnen Depot on 24 September 2009.
- Bus 393 is one of two Euro IV diesel MAN 18.310s in the ACTION fleet (the other being Bus 392).
- Its engine number is 50321373242146
- It was one of twenty vehicles to feature a vinyl moustache on the front in support of Movember during 2009.
- This bus was originally fitted with a DL2 bike rack, but it was replaced with a VeloPorter 2 rack during October 2010.
- It was later replaced with a DL2 rack.
- During 2016 it was once again been fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack.
- In December 2017, it was fitted with a DL2 (black handle) model bike rack.
All Over Advertising
Springbank Rise (Lend Lease) – 3 May 2014 to ~September 2014
University of Canberra – 1 May 2023 to current
- similar wrap on Bus 427