BUS 410 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||July 1975|
|Removed from Service||---|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body||Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation|
|Body Date||8 July 1975|
|Gallery Album||Bus 410|
Bus 410 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 14 July 1975
- This bus was the first MAN SL200 in ACTION's fleet.
- It was the first bus in Australia built to the German VÖV design.
- After being withdrawn from service, this bus was retained by ACTION for its historic fleet.
- It was later sold to Downunder Bus Charter, Joondanna, WA.
- As at June 2009, this vehicle was last known to operate for Horizons West, WA (31).