BUS 509 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||September 1993|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||7 February 1977|
Bus 509 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 18 February 1977
- It was the 100th MAN delivered to ACTION.
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- After leaving ACTION this vehicle operated for Deanes Buslines (40), Panorama/Hurstbridge Coaches and Kingsford Smith Transport
- Its current whereabouts are unknown