BUS 670 (1)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||24 April 1985|
|Removed from Service||November 1999|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Mar 1985|
|Gallery Album||Bus 670|
Bus 670 was a Mercedes-Benz O.305
- It was first registered on 18 April 1985.
- After leaving ACTION this bus operated for Interline (Fleet Number 49, Registration MO 4908)
- From September 2010 to October 2011 it was owned by an Canberra enthusiast who commenced restoring it to ACTION specifications.
- Details of this restoration process can be viewed on our website
- In November 2011 it was sold to an enthusiast based in NSW.
- In May 2018 it joined the Canberra Coach Company "historical fleet" with the intention of re-commencing the restoration process.