BUS 672 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||January 1986|
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||30 Sep 1982|
|Gallery Album||Bus 672|
Bus 672 was a MAN SG192 articulated bus purchased second-hand by ACTION.
- The Bus was new in 1982 as a MAN Demonstrator. It was hired to Brisbane City Council (999) and sold to ACTION in January 1986.
- It was delivered to ACTION on 2 January 1986.
- It was the first Custom Coaches bodied articulated bus operated by ACTION
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Woden Depot to Kingston for withdrawal.
- It was disposed in July 1993.
- It was last known to operate for National Bus Lines
- It has also operated for International Stagelines and Premier Nowra