Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||May 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 759|
Bus 759 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 13 May 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 549,100 kms
- Its engine number was 01790MH
- This vehicle now operates for Fearnes who purchased it for $22,000. They took delivery of the unit on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot. It is currently registered as MO 6573.