Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||July 1988|
|Removed from Service||20 October 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||June 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 765|
Bus 765 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 765 was first registered on 7 July 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 765 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 22 April 2005
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong and moved to Woden Depot in late October 2010.
- It was advertised for sale by tender in January 2011.
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.