Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||October 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||September 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 775|
Bus 775 was a Renault PR100.2 (Mk 1).
- It was first registered on 5 October 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- This vehicle now operates for Fearnes, who purchased the unit for $22,000 and took delivery of it on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot, and is currently registered as MO 6367.
- During its time with ACTION, Bus 775 was in AOA for the Australian Federal Police (ACT Policing) and Marconi
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 169,442 kms
- Its engine number was 02624BM