Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||November 1988|
|Removed from Service||11 April 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||October 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 779|
Bus 779 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 17 November 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 11 April 2011.
- It was sold to the Australian Defence Force along with BUS 764 and BUS 758. All three reside in Sydney.
- It was removed from Woden Depot on 8 September 2011.