Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||December 1988|
|Removed from Service||13 April 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||November 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 783|
Bus 783 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 6 December 1988
- It was removed from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 13 April 2011.
- From July 2011 to May 2012 it was used as a training bus, based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- From May 2012 it ceased to be a training bus and was scrapped for parts.
- The remains of Bus 783 were removed from Tuggeranong Depot in April 2013.