Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||June 1989|
|Removed from Service||20 October 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 803|
Bus 803 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 2 June 1989
- Bus 803 was one of fifty vehicles loaned to Olympic RTA for the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 20 October 2011.
- It was sold to the Pink Party Bus (now known as Canberra Coach Company) and repainted into an all pink livery.
- It has been registered as YHT-20M (ACT), MO 334 (ACT) and CO-61-UT (NSW)