Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||June 1989|
|Removed from Service||24 February 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 804|
Bus 804 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 9 June 1989
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Bus 804 was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot in early January 2012
- It temporarily returned to service at Tuggeranong Depot between 1 February 2012 and 24 February 2012.
- It was then scrapped for parts and the remains of the vehicle were removed in May 2012.