Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||July 1989|
|Removed from Service||21 March 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Jul 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 810|
Bus 810 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 21 July 1989
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Bus 810 was withdrawn from service in March 2012 and stored at Woden Depot.
- In November 2015 it was moved to Tuggeranong Depot to be stripped for parts.
- In March 2016 it was removed from Tuggeranong Depot for disposal.