Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||August 1989|
|Removed from Service||23 March 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||July 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 812|
Bus 812 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 8 August 1989
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Bus 812 was withdrawn from service in March 2012
- It departed Woden Depot on 10 May 2012 destined for Adams Coachlines, Perth
- At Adams, it carries fleet number B70 and is registered TC 7061.