Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||October 1989|
|Removed from Service||25 May 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||September 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 822|
Bus 822 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 5 October 1989
- Bus 822 was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Roads Transport Authority during 2000. These vehicles performed shuttle services during the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 25 May 2012.
- This vehicle was purchased by Adams Coachlines (Perth).
- At Adams, it carries fleet number B73 and is registered TC 7055.