Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||April 1990|
|Removed from Service||9 November 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 848|
Bus 848 was a Renault PR100.2 based at Belconnen Depot.
- It was first registered on 3 April 1990
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Woden Depot.
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- On 9 November 2011, Bus 848 was involved in a collision with a car at the corner of Hibberson St and Gungahlin Pl, Gungahlin and was withdrawn from service.
- It was subsequently scrapped for parts.