Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||April 1990|
|Removed from Service||12 April 2013|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||March 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 849|
Bus 849 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 10 April 1990
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Woden Depot.
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Bus 849 was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in the week of 15 June 2012.
- On 21 September 2012, it was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot and sent to Woden Depot for storage.
- In April 2013, it was permanently withdrawn from service.
- In late October 2013, it was transferred to Belconnen Depot to be scrapped for parts.
- In April 2014 it left Belconnen Depot on a tow truck, presumably to a scrap metal dealer.