Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||May 1990|
|Removed from Service||2 April 2013|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||April 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 851|
Bus 851 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 4 May 1990
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 851 was transferred from Tuggeranong to Belconnen in November 2005
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack on 13 June 2012
- In April 2013 it was withdrawn from service and commenced being scrapped for parts at Belconnen Depot
- The remains of Bus 851 were removed from Belconnen Depot in March/April 2014 and sent to Access Recycling for scrapping.