Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||October 1990|
|Removed from Service||July 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Alcatel/STC Cannon flipdot|
|Body Date||Oct 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 882|
Bus 882 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 11 October 1990
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in late March 2012.
- Bus 882 was withdrawn from regular service in mid July 2015, and re-assigned as a training bus.
- In July 2017, it was removed from use as a training bus.
- Bus 882 was sold to a private buyer in September/October 2017.
|Jul 2017||Tuggeranong||Woden||Pending disposal|