Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||October 1991|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 1991|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 931|
Bus 931 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 931 was delivered in a special livery advertising Ampol.
- It was first registered on 31 October 1991
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- It was re-fitted with a DL2 bike rack in May 2010.
- In September 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.