Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||December 1991|
|Removed from Service||27 February 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Dec 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 937|
Bus 937 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 17 December 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during March 2010.
- In December 2015, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- Bus 936 was removed from service at Tuggeranong Depot in October 2018.
- On 4 February 2019, Bus 937 temporarily resumed service at Belconnen Depot. It was withdrawn from service on 27 February 2019.
- On 29 April 2019, Bus 937 resumed service at Tuggeranong Depot due to Network '19.