Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||February 1992|
|Removed from Service||4 March 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Feb 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 940|
Bus 940 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 940 is fitted with trial Saydair Metro seats<ref>'Trial of ergonomic bus seats' - The Canberra Times March 19 1992, p. 4.</ref>. These seats would later be fitted to the 983 - 989 articulated buses, Renault PR100.3 and Dennis Dart vehicles.
- During 2017, the seats were refurbished with Camira BDI314 fabric.
- It was first registered on 26 February 1992
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in June 2010.
- Its Alcatel / STC Cannon destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment in July 2016.
- Bus 940 was removed from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 2 November 2018.
- On 4 February 2019, Bus 940 temporarily resumed service at Belconnen Depot. It was withdrawn from service on 5 March 2019.
- On 29 April 2019, Bus 940 resumed service at Tuggeranong Depot due to Network '19.
- On apx 4 March 2020, Bus 940 was once again removed from service