Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||April 1992|
|Removed from Service||March 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Mar 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 946|
Bus 946 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 16 April 1992
- This vehicle was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack.
- In December 2010, its STC Cannon flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- A YouTube video featuring this bus is no longer available.
- This vehicle has been converted to a motorhome.