Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Jun 1992|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 956|
Bus 956 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Belconnen Depot.
- At delivery, this bus was based at Woden Depot.
- In October 2008, Bus 956 was moved from Tuggeranong to Belconnen Depot. It was based at Tuggeranong since at least 1998.
- In May/June 2010, it was fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
- In September 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- In the week of 4 February 2019, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.