Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||December 2013|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon Flip Dot|
|Body Date||Feb 1993|
|Gallery Album||Bus 983|
Bus 983 was a Renault PR180.2 (articulated bus).
- Bus 983 was the first of the seven PR180.2 Mk2 Vehicles
- It was delivered to ACTION on 16 June 1993.
- Bus 983 was transferred from Belconnen Depot to Tuggeranong Depot on 2 Janaury 2013.
- After being withdrawn from service in December 2013, it was offered for sale through Pickles Auctions.
- It was purchased by Sid Fogg's Coachlines and registered as (NSW) TV 7119 on 25 February 2014; fleet number: B3.