Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||~11 April 2014|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||Apr 1993|
|Gallery Album||Bus 986|
Bus 986 was a Renault PR180.2 articulated bus.
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot in the week of 11 April 2014. By 19 April 2014, it was moved to Woden Depot.
- After withdrawal from regular service, Bus 986 was retained at Woden Depot in operational condition (apart from no ticketing equipment). It was used for occasional charter services, including Anzac Day shuttles in 2015.
- In May 2016 it was sold to Wisby's Buses, Hobart.
- On 3 July 2016, Bus 986 was driven on a finale tour of Canberra for invited bus enthusiasts.
- On 8 July 2016, it departed Canberra for Hobart.