Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chassis||Leyland Tiger OPS2/1|
|Removed from Service||15 August 1974|
|Desto Equipment||Roller blind|
MO 2633 was a Leyland Tiger OPS2/1
- This bus was one of twelve hired from the Public Transport Commission of NSW at the time of the 1974 vehicle shortage. During their stay in Canberra they carried NSW metropolitan series 'MO' plates which matched their PTC fleet numbers. All 12 vehicles were new to the then NSW Department of Government Transport in 1952.
- It was later owned by Concrete Constructions, Canberra ACT, and used as a staff bus. (Registration YFS 882)