Network 2010 Desto Test

Started by Bus 400, May 15, 2009, 09:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bus 400

For new route 50 that will go from Gungahlin Market Place-Casey-Belconnen. This is one of the desto at the bottom end of the roll. For Tuggeranong drivers, the bus is 858 & will still have this desto up until the next driver uses it on Monday to do a 60 to Woden Interchange.

762-Kambah Express, this desto hasn't been used in 10 years when Express services 710 & 711 went from Kambah East or West to City.

On Wednesday we did have another weird desto up-226 Harrison Belconnen. Sadly I only just was given permission to play with the desto roll & the shift never really had places to play with it.  But there are quite a few useful destos. Apparently as services start in Molonglo, new desto rolls may be printed.

belcodriver

Yeah lucky you tested those manual destos cos I don't think they've been debugged properly.

Buzz Killington

smitho

Quote from: belcodriver on May 15, 2009, 10:16:38 PM
Yeah lucky you tested those manual destos cos I don't think they've been debugged properly.

When I was preparing 377 to do a 903 last night, the words "Woden Valley" appeared on the little screen on the desto change thingo, along with the usual "Kippax, Latham, Fraser West" etc descripters ....fortunately the Woden Valley bit did not appear on the actual desto. That would have really confuded the punters.