BUS 127 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||July 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||24 Jul 1996|
|Gallery Album||Bus 127|
Bus 127 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 127 was originally an "Easy Access" bus which seated 43 (designated as PR100.3a); it featured plug doors, stepless entry, Tieman electric ramp, kneeling suspension and two wheelchair spaces.
- In approx. 2007, it was modified to remove the wheelchair spaces and access ramp - the bus then seated 49 with all Saydair Metro seats replaced by McConnell Centra seats.
- This vehicle was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack.
- Its Southport Engineering flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment in October 2012.
- Between September and November 2016, it was stripped for parts at Tuggeranong Depot.
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|13 Nov 2010||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Network 2010|
|4 Sep 2015||Woden||Pending disposal|
|12 Sep 2016||Woden||Tuggeranong||To be scrapped for parts|