BUS 579 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||28 April 1981|
|Removed from Service||January 1995|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 579|
Bus 579 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 16 April 1981.
- It entered service at Kingston Depot on 28 April 1981.
- After leaving ACTION it was taken to New Zealand, where it retained registration TF 1781 across the following operators:
- 6 March 1995 to 7 January 1997: Cesta Travel Auckland (Fleet Number 58)
- 7 January 1997 to 2009: Leopard City Lines, Darfield (Fleet Number 17)
- As of April 2011 it was located at Ashburton and had been converted to a mobile home.