From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1988|
|Removed from Service||April 2006|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||October 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 778|
Bus 778 was a Renault PR100.2 bus.
- It was first registered on 3 November 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- This vehicle operated for Telford's (Arncliffe NSW) - fleet #167 - registration m/o 8589, then TV 5294.
- 9 Sep 2013: Was sold to DAT Servies (Aust) Pty Ltd ("Hawkesford"), Harris Park.
- 8 Aug 2014: Registered TV 7817 by MJH Services Pty Ltd ("Concord Coaches")
- Is believed to be operating as "Big Mummer party bus" (Sydney) with a Custom CB60 Evo II re-front.