From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||March 1989|
|Removed from Service||May 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||March 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 796|
Bus 796 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 23 March 1989
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot in May 2011
- From June 2011, Bus 796 was used as a training bus based at Belconnen Depot
- On 30 April 2012, it ceased to be used as a training bus on and was scrapped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
- The remains of Bus 796 were removed from Belconnen Depot in April 2013.