From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||July 1989|
|Removed from Service||17 February 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||July 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 809|
Bus 809 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 12 July 1989
- Bus 809 operated the first shift out of Tuggeranong Depot - Shift #303 driven by Gordon McCauley
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Its last day of service at Tuggeranong Depot was 17 February 2012 and it was transferred to Belconnen Depot workshops for scrapping.
- It was removed from Belconnen Depot on 2 March 2012.