BUS 510 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bus 510 - Walter Curly Griffin|
|Entered Service||15 October 2012|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Aug 2012|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing ASR 140 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 510|
|* BUS 510 (1)||– MAN SG192|
Bus 510 is a K360UA 6x2/2 (Euro V plus EEV) articulated bus, based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 510 arrived at Woden Depot on 14 September 2012.
- Its name is Walter Curly Griffin.
- Bus 510 was fitted with a VeloPorter2 bike rack in the week of 15 May 2017.
- In apx August 2020, it was replaced with a DL2 bike rack.
- YouTube videos featuring this bus are no longer available.