BUS 621 (2)
|Entered Service||27 July 2017|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Jun 2017|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing ASR 140|
|Gallery Album||Bus 621|
|* BUS 621 (1)||– Mercedes-Benz O.305|
Bus 621 is a Scania K360UA 6x2/2 (Euro VI) articulated bus based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Brindabella Christian College.
- Bus 621 was delivered on 30 June 2017.
- Bus 621 is first Euro VI spec articulated bus in the ACTION fleet
- Bus 621 is the first Volgren bodied bus in the ACTION fleet. A further 30 Volgren bodied buses (including 10 artics) were delivered in 2018.
- In May 2018, its VeloPorter 2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
All Over Advertising
Brindabella Christian College – 1 June 2021 to current
- New articuled bus arrives in Canberra – Media Release
ACTION #621 Scania K360UA (4:54) – YouTube