BUS 622 (2)
|Bus 622 - Darryl|
|Entered Service||25 January 2017|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Dec 2016|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing x1000-1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 622|
|* BUS 622 (1)||– Mercedes-Benz O.305|
Bus 622 is a Scania K320UB 4x2 (Euro VI) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 622 was delivered in December 2016
- Bus 622 is the first unit in a batch of 20 Bustech VST-bodied Scania K320UBs (622 - 641). This order was an extension of the order commencing with Bus 539, but with a different body builder.
- A further 10 Bustech/Scania K320UBs were ordered for delivery in 2018.
- Bus 622 is the first bus in the Transport Canberra (bus) livery.
- Bus 622 was originally fitted with a VeloPorter 2 bike rack, but this was changed in early March 2017 to a DL2.
Engine: Scania DC09 108/320 5 cylinder inline turbo diesel 9.290 litre Euro VI. 235 kW (320 HP) @ 1900 RPM, 1600 Nm @ 1050-1300 RPM
Transmission: ZF 6AP1700B EcoLife 6 speed transmission with integral retarder
Tyres: 295/80 R 22.5
Seats: Styleride "Urban LW" bench seats with 6 single McConnell flip-up seats in wheelchair bays.
Seat fabric: Camira BDI314 (blue) and BAE668 (red)
Passenger capacity: 47 seated, 20 standing
Bus stop signal system: Teknoware wireless push buttons with wheelchair signal
- New ACTION buses to be blue, light rail trams to be red - The Canberra Times (15 Dec 2016)
- Blue is the new green as new look Transport Canberra buses hit the road – Media release (17 Dec 2016)