Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||August 1991|
|Removed from Service||~25 November 2016|
|Desto Equipment||Alcatel/STC Cannon flipdot|
|Body Date||Jul 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 920|
Bus 920 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 13 August 1991
- In March 2010, Bus 920 became the first Renault at Tuggeranong Depot to be fitted with a Bike Rack; it was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 rack.
- In late November 2016, Bus 920 was withdrawn from route service and reassigned as a training bus, replacing BUS 126
- In March 2020 it was removed from use as a training bus and withdrawn from the fleet.
- Between May and September 2020, Bus 920 was stripped for parts at Tuggeranong Depot.