Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||August 1991|
|Removed from Service||July 2017|
|Desto Equipment||Alcatel/STC Cannon flipdot|
|Body Date||Aug 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 921|
Bus 921 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 20 August 1991
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Woden Depot.
- Bus 921 was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during March 2010.
- In July 2017 it was withdrawn from regular service and re-assigned as a training bus based at Tuggeranong Depot, replacing Bus 882.
- In March 2020 it was removed from use as a training bus.
- Between March and May 2020, Bus 921 was stripped for parts at Tuggeranong Depot.