Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||March 1992|
|Removed from Service||18 March 2020|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Mar 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 943|
Bus 943 is a Renault PR100.2 which is in use as a training bus at Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was first registered on 13 March 1992.
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in March 2010.
- It was originally fitted with Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs which were later replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- In March 2020, Bus 943 was withdrawn from route service and reassigned as a training bus, replacing BUS 920