Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||31 March 1994|
|Removed from Service||~ 16 July 2014|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body||Austral Denning "Starliner"|
|Body Date||25 Aug 1993|
|Gallery Album||Bus 992|
Bus 992 was a Renault PR100.3
- Bus 992 was delivered to ACTION on 30 August 1993, and was the first Renault PR100.3 to be delivered to ACTION.
- It was launched to the media on 8 September 1993.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack on or around 27 July 2011.
Nara, Canberra's Sister City – 31 March 1994 to withdrawal
- Green with traditional Japanese art on all sides, with "Nara, Canberra's Sister City" written in English and Japanese above the windows. Due to accidents and repaints, some panels have been painted plain green replacing the Japanese art; and due to an accident in February 2008, the front of the bus was repainted into the standard livery.
- "First new Renault ACTION bus arrives" The Canberra Times, 9 September 1993, p. 5 (via National Library of Australia)