Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Entered Service||April 1974|
|Removed from Service||April 1974|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||November 1972|
C94763 was a Leyland National demonstrator
- It was the only 11m National in Australia
- From November 1972 until August 1973 it operated for Forest Coachlines, Belrose NSW (Registration MO 166)
- After leaving Canberra it operated for MTT Adelaide, fleet number 56, registration number SAF 086
- In 1975 it operated for STA Adelaide, fleet number 7156, registration number SAF 086.
- In 1979 it operated for STA Adelaide, fleet number 101, registration number SAF 086, as part of the charter fleet.
- It was last known to be at Dineens, a dealer in Warragul Victoria.