ACT Bus prides itself on amassing an impressive collection of photographs of ACTION Buses, past and present. We gladly accept submissions to the Gallery.
Submissions may be made in the following ways:
- Posted at our Forum or Facebook page
- Completing our Contact Form and we will reply with an email address where you can send submissions
- If you have hard copy photos with no ability to scan them, contact us as we may be able to scan them and return them to you.
- Under the registration agreement, users who post photos to our forum are deemed to have given their permission for their photographs to be added to our Gallery.
Photos must meet the following guidelines, however we reserve the right to reject submissions for reasons that may not be listed:
- Photos must be your own work, or submitted on behalf of someone who has provided their consent to do so.
- Photos should be clear and not blurry
- Photos should not have been taken inside a bus depot, except where you were permitted to be doing so (tours etc)
- Photos should feature a small watermark if you wish for your work to be credited to you or identified as yours. Our Gallery software automatically applies a standard ACT Bus watermark to the bottom right of all photos we upload and we therefore suggest that you add your watermark in another location to avoid our watermark covering yours.
Photos may be used by ACT Bus for non-commercial purposes, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Used to accompany articles on our site or in our newsletter in their original format
- Edited to form graphics, logos or advertisements for promotional or visual purposes
- Posted to our social media accounts, forum, wiki or to the Canberra Transport Museum website or social media accounts.
Have you discovered one of your photographs on our site, without a credit?
- Due to software updates over the years, some photographer credits in text form have been lost.
- Complete our contact form with a link to the photograph. Please attach a copy with your watermark that we can upload to the Gallery
- We do not provide text credits for images hosted in the Gallery. Users wishing to have their work credited should add a small watermark.
- Please note that the ACT Bus Gallery software automatically applies a watermark to the bottom right hand corner of all images. If you would like to include your own watermark on your photos, please do not place it in the bottom right.
This page was last updated on 26 April 2021