BUS 145 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Chassis||Dennis Dart SLF|
|Removed from Service||26 April 2019|
|Desto Equipment||Mobitec flip-dot|
|Body Date||Oct 1997|
|Gallery Album||Bus 145|
|* BUS 145 (1)||– AEC Swift|
Bus 145 was a Dennis Dart SLF
- Bus 145 was originally fitted with a Tieman electric wheelchair ramp and a single wheelchair position.
- The electric wheelchair ramp was subsequently replaced with a manual flip-out ramp.
- Bus 145 was temporarily withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 9 May 2016.
- On 4 July 2016 it returned to service exclusively operating the free City Loop route.
- On Saturday 4 May 2019, Buses 135 & 145 operated a Farewell Tour for the Canberra Transport Museum.
- After withdrawal from the ACTION fleet, Bus 145 was used by CiT for "Orange Wolves", an art display utilising retired buses (26-28 November 2019).
- Bus 145 was offered for sale via Pickles Auctions in March 2020.
- ACTION Canberra BUS 145: Dennis Dart SLF (3:44) – YouTube
- ACTION #145 Dennis Dart SLF (5:01) – YouTube
|23 Apr 2005||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|13 Nov 2010||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2010|
City Loop (Transport Canberra) – 4 July 2016 to withdrawal